The Specialized Child Custody Attorneys in San Diego
Men’s Legal Center Offers The Best Legal Counsel For Fathers in the San Diego Area
Get The Best Child Custody Attorneys San Diego On Your Side
Our child custody attorneys help you:
- Reduced costs
- Lessened emotional stress
- Flexibility with rules and procedures
- Control over decisions
- A keen focus on issues
While divorce means the end of a marriage, it also means a change in your relationship with your children. There is no doubt that your love for your children will not change, but the amount of time you spend with them and how you parent may change dramatically with a divorce.
Call our experienced Child Custody Attorneys San Diego at 619-304-9817 today.
The Role of a San Diego Child Custody Lawyer
Our child custody lawyers provide you with:
- A fair spousal support agreement
- An equitable division of all marital property
- And mutually agreeable child custody and visitation arrangement provides for the continued care of your child(ren)
How Our Child Custody Lawyers Can Help — Making decisions about where children will live and how their expenses will be paid can be some of the most challenging and emotional problems in a divorce—ensure you’re being advised by proven child custody attorneys San Diego.
If you believe any San Diego family law allegations brought against you are untrue, call our experienced child custody attorneys San Diego.
We Defend You With Our Best Child Custody Attorney — You owe it to both yourself and your children to fight for your rights regarding custody and seeking the help of San Diego custody rights lawyers is a great start.
Our Family Law Attorneys Specialize in San Diego Child Visitation
Child Custody Decisions & Guidelines
Essential Factors that Guide Child Custody Decisions
Some of these relevant matters include:
- Child and spousal support
Our custody lawyers and Child Custody Attorneys San Diego work with you and your spouse to resolve critical issues. Our office can create a settlement agreement for your Child Custody Attorneys San Diego case that accurately addresses your concerns.
Factors Considered in Child Custody Cases in San Diego
While the court’s primary concerns are the children’s safety and their rights to see both parents, other factors can affect a custody decision. These include:
- Which parent was the primary caretaker of the children during the marriage?
2. Is there a history of domestic violence on the part of either parent?
3. Is there a history of alcohol or drug abuse on the part of either parent?
- Are the children old enough to express their wishes about custody, living arrangements, and visitation?
Some other issues that can complicate the child custody lawyers process include:
- Visitation Rights Can Be Restricted — Courts often make child visitation orders based on the child’s best interests. Alongside the help of a child custody lawyer San Diego, you can make your visitation rights are protected.
- Child Custody Decisions Can Be Affected — Besides being legally complex, child custody arrangements can be emotionally taxing. Be prepared with our San Diego child custody lawyers.
- Child Support Payments Can Be Complicated — Most are required to provide adequate and comprehensive child support. This includes an allowance for housing, basic pay, basic allowance for subsistence, and any other special allowances.
Our San Diego child custody attorney professionals understand the unique issues you are now facing. We think ahead so that your child’s relationship is protected—ensure you hire the best Child Custody Attorneys San Diego.
Call 619-304-9817 to get the best Child Custody Attorneys San Diego help.
How Are Types Of Child Custody In California Decided?
Many factors can determine a San Diego family law case. By hiring our San Diego family law attorneys, you can open the door to more favorable results.
There are two types of custody in California:
Joint Legal and/or Physical Custody
Joint custody is an umbrella term for several types of physical custody. The underlying idea of joint custody is that both parents make decisions and share in their care. Joint custody can mean that the parents share physical custody, legal custody, or both.
Sole Legal and/or Physical Custody
Sole custody, unlike joint custody, gives one parent the exclusive right to decide or have the care and control of the child. Sole legal custody gives one parent the right to make decisions regarding the child’s education, healthcare, and other important decisions—which is best with the help of proven Child Custody Attorneys San Diego. Sole physical custody means that the child only lives with one parent but may visit the other parent on some type of schedule.
Many parents can negotiate their parenting plan for the children. Our firm knows what factors to expertly leverage. The best way to protect assets is by contacting our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego as soon as possible. This is always preferable than allowing the court to make decisions about the custody and care of your children.
Call 619-304-9817 to get the best Child Custody Attorneys San Diego help.
We Use Our San Diego Family Law Expertise To Get You The Best Outcomes
When both parents want primary custody of the children, California courts use two critical factors to decide where the children should live. Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego can assist in navigating these conditions.
- Safety And Welfare Of The ChildrenThe most important factor guiding a judge’s decision must be the safety and welfare of the children. Physical and emotional well-being may be in jeopardy if children are placed in specific environments, so judges try to assess each prospective home’s safety to decide which is best suited to be the children’s primary residence. Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego know this.
- Frequent And Continuing ContactWhile the judge may decide that the children should live with one parent, unless there is an excellent reason to the contrary, most judges want to see the children visit the other parent on a frequent and continuing basis. The only time judges limit visitation is usually when one parent has proven to be a danger or risk to the children. If this the case, our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego can help you seek fairness in your child custody case.
Initial Consultation with a Child Custody Lawyer
While it may be emotionally draining to fight for child custody, you can be successful in fighting for your children’s best interests alongside our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego. Contact the San Diego custody lawyers at 619-304-9817 today to schedule an initial consultation and learn more about protecting your children’s rights.
What Are The Benefits Of San Diego Family Law Attorneys Mediation?
Mediation is practical, confidential, and useful. Our family law attorney helps resolve problems. We provide you with the help of an impartial third party, namely a child custody lawyer.
- Divorce mediation is a flexible and informal approach to conflict resolution. Our child custody lawyers facilitate communication. Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego help you focus on the real issues of your San Diego family law dispute and generate options for settlement.
- Unlike a judge or arbitrator, decision-making authority resides with you and your spouse seeking to resolve the dispute, alongside a Child Custody Attorneys San Diego. The San Diego Courts can sometimes divide your belongings 50/50 and overlook the personal value of specific items.
- Our child custody attorneys make sure both parties are directly involved in the negotiation of the settlement. This enhances the likelihood of protecting your rights, by using Child Custody Attorneys San Diego attorney help.
Expert Legal Child Custody Attorneys San Diego Counsel
At Men’s Legal Center—we protect you. Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego keep your legal rights protected. Getting a fair Child Custody Attorneys San Diego settlement can be challenging; pursuing a divorce is never easy.
When it comes to dividing assets or splitting up property—experienced Child Custody Attorneys San Diego are critical. One of the best strategic decisions you can make during is making sure you find the best Child Custody Attorneys San Diego.
We know firsthand that child custody attorneys cases are emotionally challenging. You need an aggressive yet reasonable Child Custody Attorneys San Diego to help navigate the terrain of child custody lawyer San Diego law and protect your rights.
Comprehensive Child Custody Representation & Support
The Men’s Legal Center has over two decades of experience aiding families dealing with child custody lawyer San Diego issues. Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego can also help you handle associated matters such as child custody, child support, property division, spousal support, and post-divorce modifications.
Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego Will Fight For You and Your Rights. Men’s Legal Center Has The Best San Diego Child Custody Attorneys in the San Diego Area.
Ensure The Best Resolutions At A Fair Price Alongside Our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego
The Men’s Legal Center strives to make our Child Custody Attorneys San Diego process as easy as possible. We have represented families through every step of their San Diego family law cases.
Our seasoned Child Custody Attorneys San Diego professionals have experience handling divorce, legal separations, and all associated elements, including property division.